Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

its been so long...

So someone so kindly pointed out to me that it had been a while since I have blogged. Here I am... blogging.
I know a lot has gone on since the last time I wrote here and I am going to try to hit on the most of them.

1- We got to go back to Michigan to visit the family and had a blast! We were able to hang out with both of Justins brothers and their kids, we watched River (one of our nephews) playa bit of his all star baseball game, we went fishing for hours and of course watched some fireworks on the 4th of July. (which is way more fun when you watch them with kids around)
We also went over for a full day of swimming, ladder golf (if you've never played you need to google it), grilling out, and family time with J's dads side of the family. The day went by way to fast.
I would say one of my favorite memories from this MI trip would be our fishing trip that lasted a good 6 hours. It was just Justin, his brother, two of his boys and me hanging out on the boat, fishing, laughing and catching some fish. I probably caught 10 fish and discovered my hidden talent.


Also, while there we hung out with J's mom and dad and of course enjoyed it. When you don't see people very often you tend to really cherish any time you do get with them.
Our trip ended after 10 days of nice relaxation and reconnection with family.

2- Justins business took on a new name and new office hours. Instead of working nights and weekends Justin now works full time for himself and his best friend came alongside him. Its wonderful that they are able to spend time together and get wok done. The new name is Total Tech Experts and that name encompasses exactly what they do. Call them for any computer problems/questions/or to set an appt.

www.TotalTechExperts.com

3- My salon has been picking up business left and right and on top of that I have moved from Plaza Park Salons to Mattison Avenue Salons. The best part is I moved to the diagonal corner at Park and Preston and have been able to keep all of my clients. The new salon is fabulous and trendy. I have met some new  people and made some new friends and kept some of the old. It has been such a positive move and I look forward to continue building my business and expanding my knowledge in hair styling. :0)

www.CarolenGraySalon.com

Thats most of the major stuff that has gone on here in our world. Thanks for reading or rather thanks for letting me write down some memories. Talk at ya later

1 comment:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;
    (agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on (+2348104102662).

    ReplyDelete