Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eat more chik'n

So I found this awesome group on facebook called The Crockpot Recipe Exchange. While going through all the awesome recipes on the page I discovered this (which is what is for dinner). I have made a few changes to it...


Chicken Tacos 

4 chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups water
1 packet of taco seasoning
red, green and yellow peppers
 

and anything else you think sounds good thrown in there! ( I added creole seasoning, salt and pepper, basil leaves and chili powder) We like things hot and spicy around here!

I cut up the chicken into strips so that they would be like fajita style meat. Throw everything into the crockpot and cook on low for 5 hours. Once its done drain any excess water and add any extra seasoning you would like.

I cant wait to try this out tonight. Ill let you all know what the husband has to say. Also, I will post a picture once its cooked! YUMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment